Friday, May 30, 2008

分享一首歌-No Matter

在一部剧集里听到一首歌,感觉真的挺好。
虽然平时喜欢节奏比较明快一点的,
但这种细腻的韵律给人的感觉也挺舒服。

Doesn't matter whom you are with .
Doesn't matter where you are going.
Don't you know I'm still waiting here for you and pray for you .
In the sunny days,sun will light you day.
In the windy day, wind will leave your way.
I have to say, you're my treasure moments.
Never gonna walk away.
In the rainy days,rain will share my tears.
In the stormy days, storms will steal my pain.
Just go your way and leave things all behind.
Spread your wings and fly away.
I'm pretending you're mine.
I'm wishing you'll be fine.
The moments we share never die.
You've made a difference to my life......

只可惜没找到完整版的....

下载:http://www2.hkedcity.net/sch_files/a/mc/mc-20046013/public_html/No_Matter.mp3

1 comment:

飘落的枫叶 said...

挺好听的.多多推荐哦...
:)